Farm Dispersal Sale on behalf of the Parry Family, Stud Farm
- Registration & Bidding opened: Wednesday, 14th June 2023 from 10:00am
- Bidding Closed: Friday, 16th June 2023 from 10:00am
Brightwells are privileged to have received instructions to conduct a timed online farm dispersal auction on behalf of the Parry Family of Stud Farm, Bleddfa, Knighton.
The machinery sale results from their decision to consolidate their interests by selling Stud Farm and Nantycordy Farm following the death of David Parry who, together with his wife Tricia, built up a substantial business comprising arable, poultry, livestock and renewable energy enterprises. Accordingly, there is a large selection of machinery and equipment in excellent order which is no longer required.
Approximately 250 lots are on offer including a New Holland CX8080 combine, Merlo telehandlers, Case/New Holland/Ford and Kubota tractors, vehicles, ATVs, cultivation and harvesting equipment, implements, livestock equipment, tools and workshop items.
Brightwells would like to take this opportunity to wish the Parry Family all the very best for the future.
Viewing & Lot Appraisals - a viewing day will be held on the Thursday 8th June 2023 and Thursday 15th June 2023 between 10am and 4pm. Anyone is welcome to this viewing day and there will be engineers on site who can help with trying or appraising machines. Refreshment and toilet facilities will be available on the viewing days. Alternatively, items can be viewed Monday - Friday between 8am and 4pm.
Please contact us if you require any further assistance with registration and bidding. Assistance can be provided with the registration process at our offices on 15th June 2023. Commission bids can be accepted according to the terms and conditions.
Please note: this is a timed online auction, there will be no bidding on site, a viewing day will be held on the day immediately before bidding ends.
Please contact us if you require any further assistance with registration and bidding. If required, assistance can be provided with the registration process at our offices on 15th June 2023.
• Registration Deposit - A Deposit of £1,000 will need to be paid to participate in the Auction. Please note that all deposits are to be paid via Sagepay no deposits will be taken over the phone. This is a “reserved payment” system whereby your money will only be taken when you have successfully purchased or become the highest bidder on a lot. Unsuccessful purchasers should note that refunds of deposits can take approximately 3 - 5 days, you will get an email at the time we have processed the release from our side and please check with you bank to ensure they do not have a longer return policy.
• Tips on Bidding - Register early and don’t bid late! And please note the following:
- Bids cannot be withdrawn at any time. All bids are contractually binding.
- If your bid has the value up to or at the reserve, the bid will be taken at it's maximum to the reserve.
- If the lot has no reserve or if your bid is forced above the reserve by other bidders, then our increment system comes into play and you will see what the next minimum bid can be on the bid page. If your maximum bid is above the increment, the bid will go to the increment, unless someone thereafter forces the bid up to your maximum. Bidders cannot place a bid with the same maximum that someone else has already placed, so a warning will tell you if your bid is the same. You may pay less than your maximum bid if you win, therefore, depending on other bidders.
- Further tips on bidding in this auction can be found in our Guide To Timed Auctions HERE
• Reserve Prices and Provisional Sales - Some lots may have reserve prices and the final highest bid on a lot may be subject to acceptance by the seller, if the reserve is higher. Should the bidding finish at a value which is lower than the vendor’s indicated reserve, then we will put forward this offer to the vendor. If the price is accepted, then the highest bidder will be the purchaser. If the price is not accepted, then we will contact the highest bidder. If you are the successful bidder on one or more than one lot that is sold to you, provisionally or outright, the bids are binding and you cannot withdraw any bids - you will be liable for all lots sold to you. We endeavour to get sales agreed and completed on the day of the auction. This is unfortunately not always the case, though we will deal with provisional bids in the order they are placed, so please ensure you are available.
• Warranties and Descriptions - Items in this auction are all sold as seen and without warranty, which means there is no guarantee of the following (but not limited to): condition, working condition, description, volumes, hours, mileages, testing, condition reporting, mechanics, electrics, bodywork, parts, spares, paperwork, completeness or fitness for use. Any repair and refurbishment prices are estimates only.
• Viewing & Lot Appraisals - a viewing day will be held on the Thursday 8th June 2023 and Thursday 15th June 2023 between 10am and 4pm. Anyone is welcome to this viewing day and there will be engineers on site who can help with trying or appraising machines. Refreshment and toilet facilities will be available on the viewing days.
• Commission Bids - We will accept commission bids on all lots up until 2pm on Thursday 15th June and only when the suitable deposit has been lodged. Please email email@example.com if you wish to leave a commission bid.
• Invoicing and Payments - The sale will start to close from 10am on Friday 16th June, each lot will end 1 minute apart. If your bid wins when time runs out, you must buy and pay for the lot, it is a legally binding contract. Bidders will be contacted after the sale regarding provisional bids placed under reserve. All items must be paid for within 48 hours of invoicing. Your deposit will be lost if you fail to pay for a lot. Payment will only be taken by bank transfer, terms will be sent with the email invoice.
• Buyers Fees and VAT - All Lots are subject to the buyers fees of 2.5% as shown on each lot - Buyers should click through to the details of each lot to see the Buyers Premium that applies to the lot. VAT is charged on the hammer price and the buyers fees, for every lot. We have suspended supplementary online buyers’ fees, so you can buy through the timed auctions at no additional cost. Only sale prices and our standard buyers fees (indemnity and buyers premium) will apply.
• Collection/Delivery of Purchases - All purchases must be collected within 2 weeks of your invoice date. Collection by appointment only. No appointment – no collection – please do not send your haulier without an appointment. If you wish, we will gladly help with and arrange your delivery for you through certified hauliers. Quotes for transportation costs can be obtained by request. All items are located at Brightwells Auction Site, Stoney Street, Madley, Herefordshire, HR2 9NH, unless otherwise stated within the lot description.
• Health & Safety – When customers come on site, we expect them to read our signage, listen to social distancing and cleaning requirements outlined by our staff and to abide by our risk assessments/notices. Failure to do so will result in being asked to leave our site, as we take the safety of our customers and staff to be our highest priority.
• Recommended Hardware & Software – Our website is built with the newest coding to provide security and the best experience. Older hardware and software that is not supported by manufacturers and providers is always best avoided, so we recommend that you use this IT specification to help you to bid:
- A stable internet/4G internet connection is essential
- Desktop/Laptop minimum browser requirements: Edge 15+, Chrome 55+, Firefox 52+, Opera 42+ or Safari 11+
- Mobile/Tablet minimum browser requirement: IOS 11+, Samsung Internet 6.2+, UC Browser for Android 12.12 +